-->

Dominoclaws Demise

Dominoclaw dominoclawsdemise rosepetal warriorcats. Selling MYO Slots THEY ARE CLOSED SPECIES KNOW AS CUPPIES Owned by Me Only 5 slots open 100 for a standard cuppie 10pts for any additional common trait 20pts for any additional Uncommon trait 40pts for any.

If you re searching for Dominoclaws Demise you've reached the right place. We have 9 graphics about dominoclaws demise adding images, photos, photographs, wallpapers, and more. In these page, we additionally have number of images available. Such as png, jpg, animated gifs, pic art, logo, black and white, translucent, etc.


Dominoclaw S Demise Amv Greatest Show Youtube Warrior Cats Warrior Cat Warrior Cats Art

View Mobile Site.

Dominoclaws demise. I have it sketched out and I started to do line art when I started to feel really sick. Consider supporting me on Patreon. How well do you really know Dominoclaw.

Dominoclaws Demise Random. Dominoclaws Demise AMV Greatest Show - YouTube. As a young Dominopaw learn to deal with the rejection of his father Tigertalon darker forces lie in wait to take advantage of the son who wants nothing more then his fathers approval.

LeFABtasticDomino Jan 26 2017. Wikis like this one depend on readers getting involved and adding content. And only after a battled with Thunderclan that cased his father to loss another life and the majority of Windclan clear lack of trust for their leader did Sunchaser realize that the only way for his clan to fully would be to find and if possible bring back Dominoclaw He had a lit of trouble listening to his mentor.

So I went to bed early hoping it would pass. The older tom would respond with a flick of his ear or a pounce. Sorry to all those who where looking forward to page 3 today.

I love Dominoclaws Demise and all the characters so much. I want to open Paypal commissions. Art not mine but all the characters are mine.

Dominoclaws Demise AMV Greatest Show. As a kit Rabbithop use to play a lot with her brother Snakekit they would play fight and pounce on there older friend Dominokit. Everything that happens in this comic is CANON to Dominoclaws life.

PanMan Bran rainbow. I am in desperate need of money and I am willing to take on a lot of commissions if I do not get too overwhelmed. Dominoclaws Demise Page 3.

RosieTheKittenator Jan 26 2017. Welcome to the Dominoclaws Demise Wiki. Dominoclaws Demise Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community.

Ive missed you too and I all I want to do was to go home and skype with you so I can hear your voice. Dominoclaw had slightly expected Rosepetal to turn in in. I will be asking later in the future for character camos as cats at the gatherings or in battle.

I got most of this done at the first 2 weeks of september then visited London to meet up with lots of friends and. On Feburary 3rd 2016 Dominoclaws Demise was finished and published to YouTube. And I love what you did with the texts there.

Speedpaints 15 or 1500 to total. LeFABtasticDomino Jan 26 2017. But as new clanmates join he must choose between something he has always wanted and a.

I have a lot to say about this project but I dont want to go on a tangent Almost 3 years ago I purchased my very first AMV for Dominoclaw and it had be. I realized then I wanted to continue to see my characters brought to life. They faught and Tigertalong slashed at Dominoclaws causing a scar.

Were a collaborative community website about Dominoclaws Demise that anyone including you can build and expand. But as new clanmates join he must choose between something h. I was overwhelmed with emotion and in tears and how much it truely meant to me to see my characters brought to life.

Through all the art and animations do you know his true story and his reasons. CommissionsOpenNOW ACCEPTING POINTS PRICE UPDATE Hello guys. With a funny name like that Rabbitkit and Snakekit would always tease there older den mate about the name.

WOW so this is finally off my shoulders. Dominoclaw ended Tigertalon life as the rain started to pour her heard a noise of distress turning around he saw Rosepetal watching him in horror The murder of his father cause tensions between him and his mate. There mother always seemed to give Dominoclaw a little extra care which bothered Snakekit.

As a young Dominopaw learn to deal with the rejection of his father Tigertalon darker forces lie in wait to take advantage of the son who wants nothing more then his fathers approval. PanMan Bran BLM 012517.


Pin On Wolf


Hey Kittypet Dominoclaw S Demise Animated Scene Commission Youtube Warrior Cats Fan Art Warrior Cats Warrior Cat


Dominoclaw S Demise Ch 1 Pg 2 By Lefabtasticdomino On Deviantart Deviantart Poster I Win


Pin On Warriorcats Club


Dominoclaw S Demise Ch 1 Pg 2 By Lefabtasticdomino On Deviantart Deviantart Poster I Win


Pin On Warrior Cats


Pin On Gatos Guerreros


Dominoclaw S Demise Ch 1 Pg 2 By Lefabtasticdomino On Deviantart Deviantart Poster I Win

LihatTutupKomentar